- Do you wholesale your products?
- How much is shipping and handling?
- How Do I Use Your Stamps?
- How Come You Don't Sell Other Products? That is something that I hope to be able to do in the future but as of now, I find it easiest to just maintain my own products.
- What is Your Angel Policy? Please give image credit when possible and please to do not mechanically/electronically reproduce the images in any way. You may not sell stamped images of our stamps. All artwork and stamps are original creations and copyrighted. You may use the stamps to make and sell home-made cards and altered items. You may also submit your creations to crafty magazines as long as proper crediting is given.
- Do You Have Any Incentives if I Get Published using Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps? I'd love to hear about it and as a gift to you, we'll give you a $25 credit to the store! All you have to do is send me a clipping or copy of the magazine that you were published in. You can also scan it and email it to me with the name of the magazine and month it was published!
- How Do I Become Part of Your Design Team? Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps has decided not to hold open designer calls right now. As the shop grows, I hope to add more design team members.
- What is Your Return Policy? Returns are accepted within 30 days from purchase date. Item must be unused and unopened and in it's original condition. Refund for that item transaction will be processed minus shipping charges once we receive the returned item.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
Yes. If you are interested, please email me and I will send you all of the information.
Domestic US Shipping RatesFirst Class Shipping - Based on weight (ozs) and zip code
Priority Shipping - Small Box $5.35, Medium Box $11.35
International Shipping Rates
First Class Shipping -
1 item $5
2-4 items $7
5-7 items $9
Priority Shipping - Small Box $12.95 Canada and Mexico, $16.95 Other Countries
Medium Box $32.95 Canada and Mexico, $47.95 Other Countries
Shipping Disclaimer:Packages are guarenteed if they are shipped PRIORITY. After a reasonable amount of time, if your package is missing or lost, I can either send out another package or refund your money. I am not responsible for your package after it's been mailed, and unforutunately I cannot control how USPS handles their deliveries.
The stamps are bare rubber, so you can mount them on cling cushion, trim it, and put it on an acrylic block. You can also use products like Tack n Peel or double-sided tape to stick the stamp on to the acrylic block.
If you don't know how to mount stamps onto the cling cushion, here is a video on You Tube with instructions.
To clean, just peel it of the acrylic block when you are done, rinse off the ink, dry, and store.